Sunday, August 18, 2019

skincare routine




 I spend time on my skin at night because it helps me wind down. In the morning I will mostly just moisturize. 

I. I remove my makeup with coconut oil, warm water, and makeup removing wipes.
II. I either cleanse or exfoliate depending on how my skin feels. I cleanse with a Yes To Cucumber facewash right now. Once I run out of it, I will have to find a cruelty free vegan option. If I choose to exfoliate, I use my favorite spiced honey scrub.
III. I use witch hazel to tone my face.
IV. I moisturize with Nivea face cream, and again, I will have to find a vegan alternative when it runs out.
V. I then use castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes.
VI. Finally, I put rosehip oil all over my face, but especially on my dry spots.

M.

2 comments:

  1. Your like an elf just going through your routine before you have to battle Sauron tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOL having just read it back, you are absolutely right. And I think the aesthetic suits me.

      Delete