Tuesday, May 7, 2019

dried flowers (playlist)

il gesto e la rosa #Fashion #Style
Elasina #wattpad #random 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐭.        just a bored girl who            wants to find gifs               for all of you !!  ❪ open! ❫ ✰ jevnesse 2018

 I find myself listening to the same cycle of songs knit together, like the seasons coming and going. I have previously shared my winter playlist. This one, while not season- specific is equal parts dark and dream-filled. When I listen to these songs, I think of dried flowers and wax seals on forbidden letters and drinking creamless hot tea all alone.

I. Cry Me A River - Julie London
II. Just A Gigolo - Louis Prima
III. My Valentine - Paul McCartney
IV. Bel Air - Lana Del Rey
V. No One Would Listen - The Phantom of The Opera
VI. Moon River - The Honeytrees
VII. Winter On The Weekend - Julia Stone
VIII. Concrete Wall - Zee Avi
IX. Mad Girl's Love Song - Carol Anne McGowan

2 comments: