Sunday, September 4, 2022

honestea tag round up

 hi. so before I disappeared for months like I often do, I made a blog tag, and people did it and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. thank you to all who participated! I truly enjoyed reading everyone's answers they were all so funnnnny. here's a round up of everyone's posts that I could find if you'd like to read them!

the blog button

 if you filled it out and you're not on this list please comment with a link to the tag I really want to read it!

Ink Calamatities 

Autumn Ink

Hamlette's Soliloquy 

I'm Charles Baker Harris

Meanwhile In Rivendell 

Revealed In Time

The Caffeinated Fangirl

The Movie Critic 

Adventure Awaits

The Grim Writer

Sixty Something Trees

Bookshire

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I'll be sure to check out everyone's responses. I wanted to let you know, that I did the tag recently. Here's the link to my response:
    https://adventure1359.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-jolly-genre-jubilee-tag-honstea-tag.html
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinley, thank you for commenting!! I read your TAG and I loveddd it.

      Delete
  2. I think I read all those posts, but I should double check. *makes a note to oneself*

    I had a ton of fun with this tag in May, so I'm glad you made it! Here's my link:
    https://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-honestea-tag-let-spilling-of-hot.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe, I'm so glad you had fun!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)

      Delete
  3. Hello! I really loved this tag! I wasn't actually tagged for it but a lot of my blogging pals were, and I liked it so much I ended up stealing it. When I came back here to get the 'Tea Chugger' image, I saw you had a sort of link-up and thought I'd put mine. :) Thanks for giving us all such fun with your great questions! God bless you! --The Grim Writer
    https://thegrimwriter114118804.wordpress.com/2023/08/23/the-honestea-tag-in-which-we-learn-what-grim-actually-listens-to-other-than-folk-music-her-real-relationship-with-dickens-and-that-she-is-in-fact-very-boring/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for the delayed response, I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus. Thank you for participating in the tag!! I’m glad you did it- no need to be tagged. I just read it and I loved it! I absolutely agree with your opinions on The Hobbit. Not good but really good hehe. However, I do not agree with reading ahead that is a capital offense hehe. Also my first writing project was also a Lord of the Rings copy. And it was also bad.

      Thank you for jointing the tea party!

      Delete