Tuesday, December 14, 2021

winter season favorites

 every season brings a new perspective. new habits. new challenges. new animals, bugs, and plants. these are my winter season favorites so far. what are yours? 





tea tree + peppermint aromatherapy lotion


this stuff is like a perfume. the bottle is so pretty and the scent lasts all day. I feel very fancy when I put it on, like lady Mary Crawley getting ready for the Christmas ball. 









lavender & honey lip butter

the only lip balm that has ever actually moisturized my lips. the lavender is a bonus, a love lavender.  






sunscreen stick

I've been meaning to use sunscreen daily for a while. by a while I mean years. but they are all sticky and they smell like public pools. this little product, however, smells like bananas and adds and extra layer of moisture to my face. I've been using it every day. 







coconut pineapple zoa

this drink gives me life. vitamin packed. zero sugar. I really shouldn't love it like I do. 






snowboarding (in my mind)

how can I crave to do something I've never done? I'm not sure but lately I have wanted to snowboard so badly. I have only been on a skateboard a few times and have barely done anything in the snow besides cry and shiver. but something tells me I would love sliding down crystal hills. I imagine it would feel akin to flying though I've never done that either. 








crown lake

Is this a drama filled poorly produced web series for preteens? yes. do I love it and find every episode fascinating? also yes. I have such an admiration for creative young series like Free Rein or Saddle Club back in the day. 









caruso

this song is so haunting and heavy yet beautiful. I wish I could sing like Lara. 


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. well it was inspired by your favorites posts! Thank you (:

      Delete
  2. loved all of this!! so calming and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppermint tea has been one of mine, anything that smells like peppermint really.
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete